Friday, July 02, 2010





Zakia,
Neal Str, London


London street style is very eclectic and every neighborhood has its own distinct style. The 'it'-place has been for a while Brick Lane, but they come and go. The variety of styles in London is what's really inspiring here. I'm still a student, and I often shop at places like Urban Outfitters and vintage stores, and these kind of stores dictate, to an extent, what you can wear, because you never know what you will find there. I don't usually like to wear too many patterns and, instead, balance them out with basic simple pieces. Currently I'm looking for a nice pair of low-top sneakers. I really hate when people compare me to Rihanna, and I'm not too keen on having a style icon in general - I want to be individual and unique.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Dee said...

very unique!!

Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

04 July, 2010 08:17  
Blogger costra y ampolla said...

I love the cropped top and the hair do, pretty cool!

Toodles!

16 July, 2010 04:42  
Anonymous Cara Gray said...

Zakia looks awesome, what a cool outfit and a excellent photo, x

21 July, 2010 16:05  
Blogger Prutha Raithatha said...

shes hot!!!

17 August, 2010 00:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks like she's straight out of the 80's! Awesome!

04 September, 2010 04:58  
Anonymous Mademoiselle Marie said...

Awesome !!

12 September, 2010 17:46  
Blogger MarkyMarc said...

cool girl!

14 March, 2011 23:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home