Friday, October 09, 2009





Louise,
All Saints Passage, Cambridge


I grew up in Central London, and quite early started to hang out in places like BoomBox. A couple years ago everything there was about wearing extremely over the top clothes, and even if I kept it somewhat modest - or as modest a leather shift dresses and such can be – my friends went all for it. I liked that I could go to these places, explore new styles and have good time. It is all about self-expression. But I guess my style changes a lot depending where I am. My style changed drastically after I moved to Paris and I would never wear too crazy things here in Cambridge. I get most of my inspiration from films and I have so many stills saved in my computer. I absolutely love French New Wave cinema, and for a while I had a slight obsession with Louise Brooks. My hair used to be cut like hers – really short and really strong. However, now I'm trying to grow it long.
You can follow Louise's blog here

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So stunning! Girl, scenery,her outfit, everything!

10 October, 2009 11:47  
Anonymous Jenni said...

I can so see her with Louise Brooks' haircut, she would look amazing. But what is the print on her dress?

11 October, 2009 14:02  
Blogger Fashion By He said...

great pictures

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

14 October, 2009 20:18  
Anonymous Acaislim said...

Wonderful!
I love it.

18 October, 2009 20:21  
Blogger andrea said...

beautiful colors! that dress, I'd love to know more about that dress.

23 October, 2009 11:06  
Anonymous car rental la said...

I think I like your skirt printed with portrait like canvas print. Is that a horse portrait on your skirt?

17 December, 2009 11:54  
Anonymous Volunteer India said...

I think that’s a dress not a skirt. The print looks like a painted master piece.

17 December, 2009 11:55  
Blogger Jessica said...

What a shock to come accross someone I recognized from Cambridge in your blog. What wonderful photos you take.

I've just started a fashion blog set in Cambridge. They don't compete with your photography, but I'd love to know what you think...

Jess

21 February, 2010 03:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home