Saturday, September 12, 2009





Lennu,
Vana-Viru Str, Tallinn


I prefer to buy clothes from less-known labels and new upcoming designers, because I absolutely hate when people wear huge logos and when you can recognize the clothes from fashion magazines. I live in Helsinki, but as I travel most of the time, I buy my clothes from abroad like Paris or New York, and I also like to shop online, because I can get clothes from labels not available here, say, American Apparel. Today I'm wearing a jacket from a second-hand in Berlin, hat from somewhere in Finland, scarf by Henrik Vibskov, jeans by Nudie and glasses by Italian label SUPER. But I think I'm quite relaxed when it comes to my style and I don't think about it too much. It is not the most important thing in my life. My style changes whenever I have time to buy new clothes. At the moment I really want to get a trenchcoat, probably in black - because black is the new black.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks supercool. I love the entire look!!

12 September, 2009 22:07  
Anonymous James said...

Perfect example of Scandinavian chic

13 September, 2009 15:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolest glasses EVER!

13 September, 2009 18:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE GLASSES&JEAN.

14 March, 2010 15:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home