Saturday, September 12, 2009





Lennu,
Vana-Viru Str, Tallinn


I prefer to buy clothes from less-known labels and new upcoming designers, because I absolutely hate when people wear huge logos and when you can recognize the clothes from fashion magazines. I live in Helsinki, but as I travel most of the time, I buy my clothes from abroad like Paris or New York, and I also like to shop online, because I can get clothes from labels not available here, say, American Apparel. Today I'm wearing a jacket from a second-hand in Berlin, hat from somewhere in Finland, scarf by Henrik Vibskov, jeans by Nudie and glasses by Italian label SUPER. But I think I'm quite relaxed when it comes to my style and I don't think about it too much. It is not the most important thing in my life. My style changes whenever I have time to buy new clothes. At the moment I really want to get a trenchcoat, probably in black - because black is the new black.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks supercool. I love the entire look!!

12 September, 2009 22:07  
Anonymous James said...

Perfect example of Scandinavian chic

13 September, 2009 15:06  
Blogger aDeLiNe said...

Coolest glasses EVER!

13 September, 2009 18:25  
Blogger IMCurtain said...

Lovely post! Dropping by. Have a nice day!

p/s: We would like to invite all of you to join our blogging community which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free and you get the chance to meet other celebrity bloggers. Visit us at Social Blogger Community

13 September, 2009 18:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE GLASSES&JEAN.

14 March, 2010 15:31  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home