Monday, September 21, 2009





Häldi,
Harju Str, Tallinn

Well, of course I'm interested in fashion, but for me being interested in and following every trend are two very different things. I like to have my own look, which means that very often I have to improvise. For example, I made this headband this morning from a tie. Also, I have altered this jacket to make a belt. I think one of my all time favourite designers is Rick Owens, who always has something nice, but I also like someone like Valentino, who is very out there yet classical and feminine. But my dream would be owning a pair of Nicholas Kirkwood's shoes. He is amazing and amazingly expensive. Maybe one day, hopefully soon... There are more and more talented Estonian designers, but I don't think they have a place where to showcase their work, so it is difficult to follow what they are doing.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a strong look. Retro but so modern at the same time. She looks tough as nails. Brilliant post

21 September, 2009 23:34  
Blogger Eyeliah said...

I had to tweet this to pass it on, she is just amazing!

22 September, 2009 02:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These have got to be one of the most stunning pictures you have!

25 September, 2009 10:21  
Anonymous fashionfiles said...

She looks amazing and making a headband from a tie is such a great idea!

01 October, 2009 08:32  
Blogger Elle said...

Beautiful outfit! It's so put together and refined looking.. and she altered some of the pieces herself! Love this!!

15 November, 2009 15:11  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this look and how she used pieces in unexpected ways. As I always say...it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it!

08 February, 2010 07:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home