Friday, September 25, 2009





Anna,
Laikmaa Str, Tallinn

I don't think I can describe my style. Well, of course, I really like black clothes and more recently also grey ones, but otherwise my style just depends on my mood. One day I want to wear weird shapes, but the other I wear something very modest and simple.Today it is all about many layers and different textures. When I go shopping, I don't have a concept or ideas what to get, I just choose clothes that seem exciting or feel right. I don't care about brands at all, but I tend to buy more new clothes than vintage. I think my friends are the most stylish and beautiful and lovely people, so they just inspire me in everything I do.

5 Comments:

Anonymous J said...

She looks like a cool cartoon hero :D

27 September, 2009 10:13  
Blogger Almaty Street Fashion said...

Black color is cool!!! )))


http://almaty-streetfashion.blogspot.com/

27 September, 2009 22:54  
Blogger vagabund said...

Anna Tuvike tuvidega :D
modest, but always fashionable.

12 October, 2009 17:29  
Blogger Ljubica said...

i really love this look..

25 October, 2009 20:25  
Anonymous Cara Gray said...

Tehy say a picture says a thousand words and its absolutly the case with these photos

19 July, 2010 22:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home