Sunday, August 16, 2009







Stephanie Jean & Julien,
Rue des Francs-Bourgeois, Paris

S. J. : I'm from Australia, but I live in Paris now. I don't think you can really compare fashion here and there, because the quality of clothes and the amazing designs of French fashion houses are legendary. My favourite label here is Maje, which creates one of the most amazing yet wearable clothes out there. However, I also like more affordable brands like See by ChloƩ and Marc by Marc Jacobs. I'm a keen reader of all these different fashion magazines, but French Vogue and L'Officiel are the cream of the crop. However, it is not all about French style and my all-time favourite style icon is Sarah Jessica Parker.
J. : My favourite places to shop are charity and other op shops, and different flea markets. I don't care too much about brands, but I do like Levi's for jeans. Also, sometimes I just like to borrow Stephanie's clothes that have a more androgynous look. I like retro rock style.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His shoes look great! It rarely happens when espadrilles look good on men. And they both look effortless! Although I would have loved to see her bag better.

16 August, 2009 13:16  
Blogger Michelle J Flynn said...

Agree with anonymous, they both look so effortless. He must have some kind of modelling background, he's too good looking not to! Amazing style, would love to see them again in some other outfits.

17 August, 2009 17:04  
Blogger jilliancamink said...

lovely!

09 September, 2009 08:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home