Saturday, August 22, 2009





Solynka,
Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris
Today I'm wearing a vintage maxi dress and a woven Balenciaga bag. This kind of mixing of high end with vintage is somewhat representative of my usual personal style. Besides Nicolas Ghesquière and Balenciaga, I also love everything that Albert Elbaz creates for Lanvin and Isabel Marant. For more everyday clothes I like Paul & Joe, which is cheaper, but still is very fashionable and has a great quality. I think Paris is great, but the fashion crowd here kind of looks the same. Simple, chic and mainly black outfits are nice, but I think it is not as inspiring as maybe a couple of years ago. My greatest style inspirations are my parents. My mum is a designer so I can always go up to her if I need some new ideas.

5 Comments:

Blogger ELVIA said...

I LOVE HER DRESS!!!

23 August, 2009 00:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything about her is perfect!

23 August, 2009 19:59  
Blogger The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes said...

Love that bag!

25 August, 2009 14:29  
Anonymous Anna said...

so lovely pictures and Paris looks amazing! Are you staying there for long?

25 August, 2009 16:31  
Blogger t. childz© est. 8.08 said...

this is beautiful. i want to share this and I will credit you :)

tonichildz.com

27 August, 2009 22:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home