Sunday, August 30, 2009





Kairi,
Apteegi Str, Tallinn


My friends have already gotten used to the fact that I always wear crazy and over-the-top outfits - preferably in green and orange - but when I'm in a bus or walk around the city there are always some older ladies, who look at me as if I have gone mad. I make all, or at least most, of my clothes, so when I go shopping then I mainly shop for cool fabrics. I got the orange fabric for this dress from Norway, but there are really nice fabric shops in Tallinn. Besides all that, I think it is important to have comfortable clothes and accessories, which would work whatever the weather or situation
is. Also, I don't care too much about fashion, because it can be a bit restrictive and I just want to wear whatever is me and makes me happy.





Anneliis,
Roseni Str, Tallinn
I just got back from a trip to Berlin and Paris and I spent a lot of time in a car, so I thought I want to wear something very comfortable and flowy. The dress I'm wearing today used to belong to my mother. I get a lot of ideas from my trips abroad, because it is just nice to do some people-watching and see what works for other people. Besides that I get inspired by art. Recently my big favourites are Klimt's paintings and the small patterns and motifs in his art. I'm a huge fan of patterns anyway. They make ordinary looks more extraordinary. However, art, people-watching and also music don't just affect the way I dress, but inspire me in general. Fashion can't be separated from other aspects of life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh some crazy colours! For some weird reason I'm really into these dresses, even though I tend to wear just black.

30 August, 2009 22:09  
Anonymous Antonio Barros said...

Her orange dress is lovely!!!!

thesingular.blogspot.com

30 August, 2009 23:24  
Blogger Antonio Barros said...

Thanks for the comment you left in my blog! I'm glad you like my polaroids! Your street style pics are amazing!

thesingular.blogspot.com

30 August, 2009 23:48  
Blogger jilliancamink said...

I'm such a fan of this outfit. What a lovely lady!

09 September, 2009 08:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home