Friday, July 10, 2009





Lilian,
Kirke Kangro and Andrus Lauringson exhibition at Tallinn City Gallery, Tallinn

My style is pretty simple and I wouldn’t wear uncomfortable clothes. I tend to shop at second-hand stores. These dungarees and shoes are both from there and, especially, this pair of men’s shoes is my favourite item this summer. I find Estonian art scene very inspiring. I think there are many young artists, who are creating these very exciting pieces and actively representing Estonia abroad. Also, I try to find out where different artists get their inspiration from – either through the Internet or by meeting the artists themselves, for example, at exhibition openings. All artists are very different so the story behind their work is unique and inspiring.






Maija,
Hobusepea Str, Tallinn


I’m a photography student from Finland and I currently live there in Helsinki. The street style there can be almost described as performance art. I’ll be honest – I’m quite easily influenced. People around me - my friends, family and, especially, my younger sister- tell me about what is going on in high fashion and through that they also shape my style choices. I’m also inspired by the work of photographer Katharina Fengler and stylist Eva Bühler. This summer most of my clothes are these oversized short dresses, because they are just so comfortable and look good on me. I’m a student so I mainly shop at thrift stores and at these Swedish high-street chains like H&M.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jenni said...

The neckline of Maija's dress is perfect and the first girl looks so cool and laid back. Thanks for the pics.

10 July, 2009 22:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to get a pair of dungarees now

12 July, 2009 13:16  
Anonymous Goldie said...

I'm in LOVE with your blog !!!!!!!

13 July, 2009 21:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have never thought that someone could look good in overalls, but somehow Lilian makes it work and manages to look abolutely beautiful.

16 July, 2009 23:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home