Monday, July 27, 2009





Kirsti,
Rotermanni Str, Tallinn

I like very bright colours, especially purple, and while in the summer many wear them, during the winter months most of the clothes available are in dark colours and it just reinforces the gloominess of winter. But at the moment it is still summer and sunny, which is quite rare here, so I try not to think about that. I’m thirteen and many people in my age group look kind of the same and wear clothes that all their friends are wearing, but I have always wanted to be different and experiment with clothes. However, clothes I wear are more influenced by my moods than anything else, because designer clothes are not really available, so I don’t feel a need to go through many fashion magazines to get ideas and, instead, I just browse Cosmopolitan or other similar publications for entertainment.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

I love your outfit!
The legging is so cool!

28 July, 2009 16:16  
Blogger Romeika said...

I love the pop of bright red, and can't believe she's only 13!

29 July, 2009 12:07  
Anonymous Jenni said...

I know!! If she has such a lovely style when she is 13, then how amazing it must be when she gets older!!!

29 July, 2009 17:11  
Blogger Tessies Hearts said...

I'm having a giveaway of a dress I've just made...if you like brightness, it might be up your street...take a peek!


Nicola xx

nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

30 July, 2009 21:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mis kaamerat sa kasutad? Kas sa töötled pilte?

03 August, 2009 12:38  
Blogger Almaty Street Fashion said...

She looks so cute and lovely. Reminds of Alicia Silverstone somehow.

P.S. I like your blog and adeed it into our linklist. Could you please add us too (if you are interested of cousre) as it`s the one and only blog dedicated to street fashion in Kazakhstan. Thank you. :)

03 August, 2009 13:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home