Monday, July 13, 2009

Apteegi Str, Tallinn

I think everyone wants to define oneself as somehow unique and the easiest way to do that is by dressing up in a certain way. I choose clothes that other people necessarily would not wear. In Estonia very many people define themselves through brands and have these huge brand logos visible on everything imaginable. I hate such clothes and style. Wearing Gucci, and Dolce & Gabbana and so on doesn’t mean you have a great style. I get my clothes from small second-hand shops – this jacket is from Iisraeli Keskus (Israel Centre) and shoes are from a second-hand in Haapsalu. My thing is to wear a lot of different colours, big sweaters and I like to plan my outfit a day in advance. I think in Estonia people in one social circle tend to dress alike, so my friends definitely give me ideas what to try next.


Anonymous Jenni said...

Ahh! She is adorable!

13 July, 2009 21:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures have gotten a whole lot better! Do you have a new lens? what is it?
I love these shots a lot and the outfit is just adorable!

13 July, 2009 23:34  
Anonymous Anni said...

I love those shoes!

14 July, 2009 08:49  
Blogger Leah said...

Those tights are so so super cute.

14 July, 2009 13:26  
Anonymous Antonio Barros said...

She is soo cute! The picture is amazing!

15 July, 2009 14:14  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home