Monday, July 13, 2009





Hanna,
Apteegi Str, Tallinn


I think everyone wants to define oneself as somehow unique and the easiest way to do that is by dressing up in a certain way. I choose clothes that other people necessarily would not wear. In Estonia very many people define themselves through brands and have these huge brand logos visible on everything imaginable. I hate such clothes and style. Wearing Gucci, and Dolce & Gabbana and so on doesn’t mean you have a great style. I get my clothes from small second-hand shops – this jacket is from Iisraeli Keskus (Israel Centre) and shoes are from a second-hand in Haapsalu. My thing is to wear a lot of different colours, big sweaters and I like to plan my outfit a day in advance. I think in Estonia people in one social circle tend to dress alike, so my friends definitely give me ideas what to try next.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jenni said...

Ahh! She is adorable!

13 July, 2009 21:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures have gotten a whole lot better! Do you have a new lens? what is it?
I love these shots a lot and the outfit is just adorable!

13 July, 2009 23:34  
Anonymous Anni said...

I love those shoes!

14 July, 2009 08:49  
Blogger Leah said...

Those tights are so so super cute.

14 July, 2009 13:26  
Anonymous Antonio Barros said...

She is soo cute! The picture is amazing!

15 July, 2009 14:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home