Thursday, July 16, 2009





Anna,
Viru Str, Tallinn

Today I’m looking for a pair of nice strappy heels and it is so difficult to find ones I really like. I work as a model, which is why I travel a lot and I’m around different designers and all that experience has really influenced my style. I have this kind of globetrotter style, which means my clothes have to be simple, comfortable and that they have to work in different places and environments. My favourite fashion houses are Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Balenciaga and Chloé. However, I would never wear visible brand logos. My favourite Estonian designers are Oksana Tandit and Aldo Järvsoo, who have these amazing delicate and one-of-a-kind dresses. However, in Estonia, sadly, people still prefer to buy many cheap dresses than to actually invest in a more expensive yet a classic and good-quality dress. However, usually you wear these cheap clothes a lot less, because they have poor quality, go out of fashion more quickly or you just don’t value them as much.






Maria,
Tammsaare's Park, Tallinn

I recently visited Crete, where all the art, architecture and culture was so beautiful and exciting so I’m still being inspired by it. However, maybe a bit more in home decoration than clothes. I try to travel as much as possible, so all these different cultures and experiences have this kind of uplifting and inspiring effect on me. I’m currently feeling nautical yet minimalist style, which is kind of reflected by this vintage dress and, actually, the entire outfit. Otherwise, my clothes have to be comfortable and appropriate for many different occasions– I prefer outfits that would look OK for shopping or a work interview or something else that might happen. I really like shoes and watches, but my other half is very rational and doesn’t understand why I need so many.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Goldie said...

They both look so nice yet different.
I especially love the second dress and shoes. Very simple, very me.

17 July, 2009 10:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the first outfit without the sunglasses, but she is stunning anyway

17 July, 2009 20:08  
Blogger The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes said...

They're both gorgeous, but I ADORE the colour of the first dress. Just bought a playsuit piece in that colour, so summery!

19 July, 2009 02:36  
Blogger Nemerae said...

Love the first one!!

22 July, 2009 12:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home