Saturday, April 04, 2009



Ria,
Mannerheimintie, Helsinki, Finland


I’m drawn to pieces that others necessarily do not like or find bizarre. Even with this watch – my friends keep saying it is men’s watch, but I love it. My clothes have to have something unusual about it. This spring I’m also into light and bleached denim and fringes. I’m not a big designer-junkie, but I love browsing magazines like Dazed & Confused and i-D to see what is going on in the fashion industry.



Jasmin,
Helsinki 10, Helsinki, Finland


I invest in clothes that I know I’m going to wear. It can be something by a new upcoming designer or something vintage – doesn’t really matter. However, I’m not too keen on shops like H&M, because everything there is disposable. At the moment I’m obsessed with Gaspard Yurkievich and I’m trying to find a leather jacket with a good fit and boots. Today most of my clothes are vintage, but this shirt is by some young designer and I absolutely love it because of the collar.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the watch is a nice detail.
I also like the scarf and the way her haircut compliments her outfit.
lovely girl

05 April, 2009 03:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

о, рады вас снова видеть

07 April, 2009 19:05  
Anonymous Emmi said...

Ria näeb väga armas välja.
Sa võiks tulla kirbuturule, seal nägin ma eelmine kord väga palju überstiilseid inimesi ja enamus eesti moeblogide kirjutajaid on kah seal kohal nagu ma lugenud olen. Usun et su "saak" oleks väga hea seal :)
Aga see blogi siin on lihtsalt ülim.

23 April, 2009 22:31  
Blogger ww_lodz said...

http://fashionweek.pl/

He must visit the Łódź Fashion Week coz Gaspard Yurkievich will be one of the guests ;)

nice outfit btw,
cheers, ww_lodz :-)

14 May, 2009 15:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home