Sunday, March 29, 2009



Reela,
Genialistide Klubi, Tartu, Estonia


I’m wearing a scarf I made myself. I like to re-make and re-design second-hand clothes. I’m currently working on my own collection, because I study textile design and art as a whole plays a huge part in my life. My personal style is inspired by people around me and by street style. At the same time I love high fashion as well, because fashion houses like, say, Versace give us so many beautiful and inspiring clothes.



Helen,
Genialistide Klubi, Tartu, Estonia


The bracelet I’m wearing today started my own jewellery line. It is made of my broken necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I like to add crazy details to my jewellery, for example toy planes, bicycles, tractors… My favourite color is red, but when my hairstylist decided to dye my hair red as well I am trying to wear other colors too – but not today. I’m in love with second-hand and vintage clothes and I recently bought my first vintage Burberry coat.



Helen,
Genialistide Klubi, Tartu, Estonia

Today I just threw something together, and because I wore this scarf around my neck yesterday, I decided to wear it as a headscarf. I love comfortable clothes and when it comes to style I try to be very spontaneous. Films and music are so inspiring and change my style on daily basis. But I can be inspired by very different things as well. This spring a lot of ideas come from nature and animal patterns.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great outfits! Glad you're back! :)

29 March, 2009 23:55  
Blogger Merily said...

teise neiu ehted on NII head!

03 April, 2009 21:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home