Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just Berlin Lust
I'm going to Berlin next week (24-28.June). And hopefully I can take pictures there. If you have any suggestions where to go or if there is something happening, let me know.

Ave
***



Liina,
Pikk str, Tallinn

I like to use details from Estonian traditional clothes and combine them with more modern pieces. These shoes and belt are one of the examples. I today bought a new pair of traditional shoes. Estonian folklore isn’t the only one that interests me. I recently went to Mexico and the colourful textiles and motives used in their clothes are overwhelming.



Anna,
Rotermann’s block, Tallinn


Most of my clothes are tailored, because then I know they will fit perfectly. My mother buys all these different Vogues and I like to browse them for ideas. Anna Sui is a great designer, because her creations are so creative. I also like Miu Miu’s shoes. I’m actually living in Tartu so if I go shopping I either come to Tallinn or go abroad. Today I'm wearing smart clothes, because I went to theatre.


Heilin,
Estonia Blvd, Tallinn


I don’t want to have one certain style, but I don’t mind if someone else has it. I like to experiment with new things and try new looks. I make most of my own clothes. I go to shops, gather some ideas and later on combine details and cuts I saw in a way they would work on me.

5 Comments:

Blogger kil said...

aiaiai kodutöö tegemata, Rotermann Quarter ja Estonia Avenue :p

19 June, 2008 17:48  
Blogger dario said...

hey!
send me an email and we can perhaps meet up when you're there!
darryl

19 June, 2008 19:09  
Blogger justglitterlust said...

aiaiai puiestee on boulevard ja rotermanni kvartaliga ma ei osanud tõlkida. Eesti allikad ütlevad quarter ja välismaa omad block. ma ei usalda eestlaste inglise keelt.

19 June, 2008 21:35  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anna is gorgeous!

22 June, 2008 07:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope i'd seen your message earlier. you should def check out the areas around schönhauser allee str / rosenthaler platz (district of berlin mitte),kreuzberg around oranienstr and down to paul-lincke ufer, and friedrichshain to some extent. wish you can still catch some of my suggestions and look forward to seeing the pics ... i got here on a random trail, but like your stuff ...xbye passt@blogsport.de

28 June, 2008 19:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home