Saturday, May 31, 2008



Liisu,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


There are some summer basics I always like, for example these shoes. I bought these a while ago, but they still look great. This summer I might wear more dresses: I just yesterday bought this floral one.



Estonia blvd, Tallinn

I recently made this dress. This summer I really love maxi dresses. Luckily I found this fabric that my mum bought a couple of years ago; recently I rarely find nice fabrics from shops.



Katrin,
Aia str, Tallinn


I really like clothes and shopping. I’m especially into all kinds of accessories: unique earrings, bags, shoes, just name it. If I find something nice, I’ll buy it. Usually I wear more colourful clothes, but today black dominates.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the first picture.....the turban is amazing!!! good find!!!

01 June, 2008 01:19  
Blogger Chloé Van Paris said...

Liisu is my queen of the day.
Such elegance and style.
She's look like a fashion journalist on the Paris first row.

03 June, 2008 06:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you've missed out the second name.

I must agree with the previous posters, The first lady has a great style! But I also love the dresses of another two women.

Estonian women wear so beautiful dresses!

03 June, 2008 10:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice collection!! I really like those pair of bright blue boots. Those need to be in my closet.

12 June, 2008 14:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home