Sunday, May 11, 2008



Ester,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I’m currently looking for a cool sweatshirt, but I doubt that I’ll find it here and therefore I need to go abroad or get it sewn. I used to wear a lot more feminine clothes, but this Spring I want to mix it with different looks, yet, I always try to have something feminine. I love sunglasses. I have so many sunglasses that I almost never wear, but I keep them, because they look so cool.



Britta Liisa,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I like mixing different colours, prints and patterns. I get my clothes almost entirely from second-hands, but I sometimes also go to Reede. My favourite second-hand shops in Tallinn are USA Today and the one on Narva mnt. One thing I like about Estonian style is that it is rather easy to be different, but for some reason people are too afraid of that. Still there are some people, who always dress well, one is Rene Köster.



Silver,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I buy most of my clothes from London, because there is a wider range of brands to choose from. One of my favourite shops there is Topman. Today I’m also wearing shoes from there. Ideas on what to buy and what to wear usually come while shopping when you see something that intrigues you. My favourite colour is black.


Daria,
Laikmaa str, Tallinn


Today I’m recovering from last night’s party and I didn’t pay much attention what I am wearing. I like wearing different colours together – it is so boring when people wear tone-on-tone outfits. People should be more creative and use their fantasy. I also love accessories, especially bags and rings. My favourite brand is Diesel.



Aino,
Viru centre, Tallinn


I like all kind of patterns. Usually more colourful ones, but black and white are also cool. My current obsessions are different vintage bags. I have got quite a few for this spring. I think my own style is mainly affected by my friends’ style and my mood. I usually shop abroad. If I’m in England, I always go to Topshop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like how chaotic Britta Liisa's style is. There is so much going on, but it still works.

17 May, 2008 15:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gr8 to see that u have started to update more often again, but ive got 1 question.... so many people here say that they buy things from London or eg Topshop...how come so many estonians go so often to London?

18 May, 2008 11:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home