Wednesday, October 03, 2007



Kristel,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I’m a big fan of street style and I frequently visit this site (Just Glitter Lust’s). One of my favourite shops in Tallinn is Reede. It carries some great labels such as one of my biggest favourites CTRL. I just recently went to Reede and saw one great latex jacket that you can customize. I’m definitely planning to buy this one. I prefer less known brands, but it is great if someone else knows about them – the joy of recognition.



Maria,
Viru Centre, Tallinn

I get many ideas from films and cartoons. My latest discovery is Samurai Jack’s cartoon. It has made me understand that beige colour and halftones would look great on me. Clothes here don’t carry any meaning or statement, everything is solely practical, and this makes Estonian street style a bit boring. Maybe it is because that my own style sense is so different from the local mainstream preferences.



Tiina,
Hobuveski street, Tallinn


Today I wanted to wear tights and these boots. Initially I was going to wear shorts, but I couldn’t match them with anything. This clock on the bag is actually working and I got it from my grandmother. I get many things from her and also from second-hands. I would go to high-street shops too, but I rarely find anything I like. Very often such things are going to be big trends next season, but then I’ve discovered something new already. My style is ever-changing. One day I can look very ghetto, the other very sleek and feminine.


Kristi,
Foorum, Tallinn


I really like everything from the Sixties and doll-like. I like to shop, but about 70% clothes come from second-hands and 30% are made by me. Today all the clothes, except these boots, are from Estonia. I’m studying fashion design myself and therefore I like to flip through old fashion editorials and other photos for ideas and inspiration.



Silver and Joel,
Suur-Karja street, Tallinn


Silver: I really like all kind of hoodies and brown coloured clothes. Today my main goal is not to get too wet, because it has been raining all the time. I don’t think I can judge street style, because everyone is supposed to be different and therefore there are no ‘wrong’ or ‘right’ styles.
Joel: I think yellow is a lot cooler colour than brown. I’m wearing yellow today too, but it is hidden – I have a yellow cigarette lighter. I got this jacket from USA Today second-hand and I love the Adidas sweatshirt I’m wearing. I don't have any idols, maybe except the guys from Trainspotting - I'd like to be as cool addict as they were.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are back and you are back with a vengeance. Kristy is amazing! Love her style--very pretty too.

05 October, 2007 05:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home