Saturday, September 08, 2007

***

I’m away for the next couple of weeks, so no updates. I’m sorry. But I do hope that I can take some pictures during my holiday!

Ave
***


Polina,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I’m a big fan of Peter Pan’s idea of never growing up. My clothes tend to be colourful, bit childlike and I like cropped jackets, because they reinforce the idea of still being a child. I like to shop at second-hands and I’m really happy that many Estonians do that. Not only you will have more unique clothes, they also carry some story inside. Next thing I’d like to buy is a purple scarf, similar to the one that the Pope wears.



Grete,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I usually wear a lot more colour, I don’t have any favourites and I mix them all, but today I have ended up with black overshadowing everything else. I don’t have any favourite designers or object of desire, but if I had to choose something, I would say that I do like a nice watch. Sometimes I read fashion magazines, but there isn’t any particular one



Mirja,
Pärnu mnt, Tallinn

I’m studying leather design at EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts) and there are so many stylish and innovative people there. I do most of my shopping abroad, for example in Helsinki, because there is more to choose from. I wear a lot of blue and I guess this has become sort of my favourite colour. I’m not a big fan of jewellery. I do wear earrings, but no necklaces and bracelets.

3 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Nice fresh looks
especially the second one ...
Good work

Hello from paris

Fred the Mole

10 September, 2007 16:29  
Blogger WendyB said...

Love the jacket in picture #1

10 September, 2007 20:55  
Blogger Siru said...

have a good time on your holiday :D

juliet xxx

18 September, 2007 14:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home