Thursday, September 06, 2007


Egon,
Müürivahe Str, Tallinn


I lived in London for a while, but now I’m back in Tallinn. It is difficult to get used to the local street style again. In London I loved Brick Lane area, because of its style and vibe.
My own style is mainly skinny jeans, pointy shoes and leather jackets- very relaxed, yet stylish. I just saw a great oversized long coat at the USA second-hand at Juurdeveo street. I like unusual shapes.


Artur,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I’m not a big fan of mixing clashing prints. I like to wear clothes in just one colour at the time, e.g. today I’m wearing only white. I prefer to buy from places that are unknown to other people.
Estonians tend to concentrate on just one detail and the overall look is awful. You may have your favourite items, yet if they look bad together, it is time to update your look.


Pipu,
Viru str, Tallinn


There are 3 types of Estonians: ones, who wear whatever they have, then these ‘Zara and H&M people’, who wear whatever is sold in places like that and then ‘original’ people, who, unfortunately, most of the time still look the same.
I’m a very positive and happy person and I hope my appearance reflects that. My favourite colour is electric blue. I like to mix new things with my grandparents’ clothes. This briefcase used to belong to my grandfather and this ring was my grandmother’s.

2 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

all of them look gorgeous, i wish i would see people like that more here in finland too !

juliet xxx

07 September, 2007 13:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tuttav nägu üks :)

12 September, 2007 22:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home