Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Liina,
Harju str, Tallinn

I design my own clothes and everything I am wearing today is made by me. I dress my girlfriends too, we want to be different. At the moment I am really into 80’s glitz and glamour, it is sort of bursting out. This autumn I’ll be wearing a lot of high-waisted jeans and skirts.


Amaury,
Harju str, Tallinn

My style is sort of a mixture of nerdy and cowboy style. I like to be daring yet simple. I am trying to find nice boots for this fall. I’m thinking about maybe red cowboy boots or just some red boots. My favourite colour is brown. We are on a vacation here with Stan, but we come from Paris.


Stan,
Harju str, Tallinn

The most important thing for me in finding clothes is that they would fit nicely. I’m quite skinny and therefore it is sometimes difficult to find what I like. I am also into cowboy style and leather. I definitely need some new cowboy boots for the autumn.


Dionne,
Viru str, Tallinn


I love empire cut tops and dresses and this summer I have been wearing quite a lot of it. Well, obviously the essential aspect of style is looking great, everything else comes later on. Next trend I’d like to experiment are ankle boots. I’d be happier if there were more stylish men in Estonia.


Ivar,
Rataskaevu str, Tallinn


Well, my style is bit like a planned arbitrariness, but in the same time it isn’t. I like to combine some random things and not to look too put together. I have had this style as long as I remember. I buy from second-hands and especially from Humana.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She makes her own clothes? That is fantastic, I wish I had that dedication. I went vintage shopping today and got bored -- but she is the type of person who would just keep going. Good work lady!

dave / trenderbender.com

22 August, 2007 15:15  
Blogger OnTheCorner said...

Buenos Aires Fashion Week by onthecorner street style

>> onthecornerstreetstyle.blogspot.com

23 August, 2007 13:45  
Blogger Arsheen said...

great pics! love the 2nd dress especially

01 September, 2007 00:24  
Anonymous H Megan said...

Good article. The Amaury style is cool. His way of style is really look amazing. The cowboy boots really match with the blue pair of jeans and black or brown boots look more awesome on pair of jeans. http://buydiscountcowboyboots.com

04 May, 2010 13:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home