Monday, August 27, 2007


Lee,
Foorum, Tallinn

I usually wear jeans, but today I decided to try something different. I tend to wear less colour than most of the people in Tallinn, but I still have some bright pieces. I don’t like when colours clash. Feeling comfortable is also important. I got this dress from Zara, because it is comfortable and I like its hidden pockets.


Kadi,
Viru str, Tallinn


Instead of street style I get my ideas from Global style. Traditional clothes have incredible details and are really inspiring. I try different things I have found from second-hands or that my aunt has found for me. Today I wanted to explore the ways of using this dress.


Kristiina,
Viru str, Tallinn

I got this bag from Morocco, dress and shoes come from some shop in France. I love these shoes and this summer I have been wearing them constantly. I have many other summer shoes, but you always have your favourites. In winter I tend to wear more black, but as I’ll soon go to Brussels and it is warmer there, I don’t need to think about winterwear for awhile.

Kevin,
EKA, Tallinn

I’m bit skeptic about all these ‘original’ styles e.g. Gothic style. These people follow their style bit too religiously. Very often their uniqueness has the opposite effect and they all look the same. I used to waste a lot more money on clothes, but now I prefer to spend it on travelling. My girlfriend finds me cool clothes.


Anna-Maria,
EKA, Tallinn

I’m starting jewellery design course this year at EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts). I really like to use weathered and textured metal in my work, but I actually don’t wear many accessories and jewellery myself. I like to hunt for treasures at second-hands stores.


Fredrik,
Balti jaam, Tallinn


I’m from Sweden and when I travel I like to go to local thrift markets. Most of my clothes come from places like that. I buy designer goods only when they are on sale. Overall street style everywhere is quite uninspiring, there are unique people, but for example in Sweden half of the nation is wearing whatever H&M offers.


Caro-Liine,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I usually choose one piece of clothing that really suits the day, today it was this skirt, and build my outfits up from that. I like to buy from here and there and only later on think how to combine everything I have. I like when people go for their own thing, but most of the people seem to be too afraid to do that and instead follow their friends.


Kelly,
Viru str, Tallinn

I’ve always had a bit babydollish style. Every season I bring in some new elements, this year these have been shorts. They are an essential when it is really warm, yet look very cute. I also have a pair of shoes with bows that I absolutely love. This autumn I’d like to find a pair of slouchy boots that would carry the same feeling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so different styles! I like.

29 August, 2007 21:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKAY seriously why haven't I bumped into this site before !?!+ uniquely cool people from tallinn; GREAT ! I live in Finland and haven't seen anything like this in estonia, next time I'll keep my eyes wide open :o

31 August, 2007 20:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna-Maria :O!!

15 September, 2007 22:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home