Monday, August 06, 2007


Anna,
Vana-Viru str, Tallinn


This summer my style choices are influenced by menswear, but I feel that autumn trends will be more romantic and feminine. I work as a fashion designer, hence I try to keep up with the latest trends. My favourites are definitely Vivienne Westwood and Balenciaga.


Kaja,
Vana-Viru str, Tallinn


During the day I have a bit bohemian style, but when I go out, I tend to wear more classical and feminine clothes. This summer I adore golden flats and short dresses. This dress is by BCBG. My other favourites are high-street labels such as Topshop, but also designers, especially Marc Jacobs.


Viktoria,
Pärnu mnt, Tallinn


In summer, spring and autumn I try to wear as much colour as possible, but in winter my favourite is definitely black. Although it is summer, I’ll wear black for my school reunion taking place later today. My ultimate favourite designer is Roberto Cavalli.


Kaarel,
Pärnu mnt, Tallinn


I would like to get one special order jacket with silver detailing, but otherwise I think I have everything I need. I really hate when young people try to look the same as their friends. It makes them and their style quite boring. I try to customize my clothes. These jeans used to have only one hole in them, but I felt as they needed more.


Alexia,
Vabaduse Square, Tallinn


I am into feminine dresses, but my style changes quite often, because I like to follow fashion trends. I look up to some celebrities as fashion icons, but not as role models, for example Gwen Stefani has a great style. For autumn I’d like to buy a pair of UGG boots.

Elina,
Viru str, Tallinn


This summer I have really fallen for all kind of tots and spots. I like them in every size and colour. I don’t actually care much about fashion and I think this makes me quite different from most of the women. I tend to wear more sporty clothes too.


Tõnis,
Viru str, Tallinn


Estonian street style is developing and improving as social and economic welfare improves. People need to be braver in their fashion choices. Today I am wearing a sweater from Paris and a bag from Humana.


German,
Viru Centre, Tallinn


One day I might wear skinny jeans, another day straight cut ones, but I always try to keep my overall style the same. My favourite label for sneakers and slip-ons is Vans. I buy most of my clothes from the States or England.

5 Comments:

Blogger alexxx said...

Nice blog!, I was searching for a blog about Estonia since I've come here but I never found one, since today :p
Keep on it!

06 August, 2007 20:32  
Blogger OnTheCorner said...

beautifulk work you are doing there!!

i must tell that we've found a mother&daughter estonian couple in buenos aires some days ago.. and you estonian are definitly stylish people.. leave you the link for that photo>> http://bp0.blogger.com/_TstElHXa9FU/RpxLEQnZNhI/AAAAAAAAAFA/AonjEwp60is/s1600-h/1a.jpg

BuenosAiresStreetStyle
>>www.onthecornerstreetstyle.blogspot.com

06 August, 2007 20:56  
Blogger stephen said...

i adore your blog!
i wish i was in tallinn.
you have a beautiful city with beautiful people!

11 August, 2007 13:59  
Anonymous buy leather blazer online said...

HI,I REALLY LIKE UR POST ,ITS ,really too GOOD

01 July, 2010 15:41  
Anonymous buy leather blazer online said...

HI,I REALLY LIKE UR POST ,ITS ,really too GOOD,beautiful

01 July, 2010 15:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home