Thursday, July 26, 2007

Maria,
Harju str, Tallinn


I do my shopping in second-hands. As you have to make your decisions whether to buy something or not quite quickly - otherwise it could be bought by someone else - my style develops every time I go shopping. Honestly, I think my friends are the best dressing people in Estonia.

Martin,
Vabaduse square, Tallinn

I prefer classical shapes and cuts. I think black jeans, white sneakers and a t-shirt is a great combination that I tend to wear quite often. If I have to name any designers, I think Martin Margiela is great, but otherwise brands and labels aren’t important. I am pleased that Estonian street style is becoming simpler and put more together
Riana,
Viru str, Tallinn


I always try to wear a lot of colour, because it gives me a good energy boost. I have been wearing coloured jeans for a long time and now everybody seems to love them. I get my ideas from everywhere- music, films, magazines etc.

Mai,
Viru str, Tallinn


I am a musician and I think my style reflects the music I make. Quality is very important to me and Diesel has a great quality-price relationship. When it comes to shopping, I am rather spontaneous. I think I can carry off different styles – I feel great in sneakers and in heels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

the first girl is lovely.

30 July, 2007 18:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home