Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ellen,
EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts), Tallinn

I want my clothes to make me feel comfortable yet unique. I’d like to become a fashion designer and someday I’d love to see Heidy Purga and Liisi Eesmaa wear my clothes. I do a lot of shopping abroad. I go to Helsinki and Stockholm twice a year and I try to go on a longer trip too.
Helina,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I think my style has always been rock’n’ roll mixed with something feminine.Feeling comfortable has never been important to me. Now I need to think more about that, because I am pregnant. I am really inspired by edgy musicians like David Bowie and Madonna. I always mix black with some splashes of colour.
Kätlin,
Town Hall Square, Tallinn


I do most of my shopping when I am in Tallinn. I like to customize my clothes. For example these jeans used to be pink, but I coloured them. I really like band T’s and Punk style, but even then I try be unique. In winter I wear a lot of black, but in summer I try to combine some colour with it.

Priidu & Anne,
Viru str, Tallinn


The most important thing is to feel comfortable. If we see something pretty, but uncomfortable, we always prefer something that might not look so cool, but feels more comfortable. Every now and then it is nice to buy something really crazy, even if you won’t wear it often. Estonia seems to be in a hip-hop phase that was in Finland 5 years ago.
Grete,
Viru Centre, Tallinn


I try to avoid wearing black. I think only black piece of clothing I own is one pair of jeans. I like to buy high-street clothes, because they are cheaper and I can afford them. I usually read French Marie Claire for ideas and my favourite Estonian designer is Triin Randver.

3 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

isn't that green jacket from H&M ? ... brisk

02 July, 2007 23:47  
Blogger justglitterlust said...

yes, it is:)

03 July, 2007 07:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooioi Ellen on kõige tuusam naine üldse!

03 July, 2007 11:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home