Monday, July 23, 2007

Aet,
Viru Centre, Tallinn

I had this dress done by my own designs. This summer I am into dresses. I really dislike natural colours and prefer clean and interesting ones. I think the most stylish people in Estonia are 70+ men, because they are always so put together.

Marielle,
Harju str, Tallinn


I think Diesel has had some great collections, even if I don’t buy anything, they give me ideas. For example these golden suspenders were inspired one of their collection. I like Estonian street style, because it is a combination of so many different styles, but in many other places all the “stylish people” look the same.

Viktoria,
Viru Centre, Tallinn

I really like long feminine dresses. I buy my clothes from here and there. I don’t have any favourites, but when I worked for Zara I got many of my clothes from there. I make some of my clothes myself. Ideas come from high fashion, but I rarely buy any famous names.

Helen,
Toompea, Tallinn

It is very important that colours match and your outfit looks as a whole. Comfortable shoes are also an essential. This summer I have been looking for leggins’ with frills and I finally found some.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

3# I adore that dress.

25 July, 2007 18:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home