Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rüütli str, Pärnu

I am in Pärnu on a vacation and of course my style is affected by that too. In summer I like wearing floaty clothes and a lot of colour. I also simply love all kind of jewellery. I get ideas from everything. It can be that in the morning I see a nice leaf and then decide that green would be the best colour for today.

Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

Today I went shopping for flip-flops and sandals, but I couldn’t find any. These are only shoes I wear in summer. I think girls should remain girls, but lately I have noticed that many girls try to dress like boys. I think there should remain some distinction. I don’t have favourite designers, because the quality of their collections changes every season.

Viru str, Tallinn

I don’t have one favourite colour and I try to avoid wearing same colour in different shades. In winter I want to feel warm and in summer my clothes have to cool me down. I very often feel that people are gazing me strangely, as if I had just jumped out from a flea market.

Viru str, Tallinn

I think my style is at the moment quite sporty and my favourite brand is Diesel. I really like the 60’s and Roy Lichtenstein' s
cartoon art. These things evoke many ideas. I think style in Estonia is improving very rapidly and it is only positive.
Ulla-Mai & Eero,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

Ulla-Mai: I really like shopping for vintage and second-hand clothes, but I don’t mind buying clothes from shops like Vero Moda too. I like colourful clothes and ones with different patterns. I like almost all decades except 90’s and 80’s, but if I find something in eighties’ style that I like, I’ll still buy it.

Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I love red and electric blue and as you can see I wear it quite often. I especially like red shoes and very often build up an outfit on them. Out of shops in Estonia, I like to shop at Mango. Very important is to be satisfied by your outfit and it isn’t important what other people think.


Anonymous laimikis said...

It is nice to meet street stalkers from Tallin.
Nice estonians :)

best wishes from Vilnius!

14 June, 2007 21:34  
Blogger 1AMcoffee said...

I like the last outfit, the blue and the res really go well together like that, im not sure about the pointy shoes though

01 July, 2007 04:12  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home