Friday, June 08, 2007

Daana
Harju str, Tallinn

Quality is very important and recently I have started to like more feminine clothes. There have been times when I basically dressed as a boy. I get ideas from celebrities like Johnny Depp, but also from fashion shows I have done.

Kadri
Viru str, Tallinn


I want my clothes to be really positive and colourful. Clothes have to make yourself and other people happy. I think colourful clothes do that. I try not to copy someone, but many people here do that.

Silja & Renè
Harju str, Tallinn


Silja likes old things, for example this blazer that used to belong to Rene’s grandmother, while Rene absolutely hates Adidas Superstar sneakers and all that rap gear. Estonian style is quite alright taken into account the fact that we do not have as much money and shops as many people in Western Europe.


Pamela
Viru str, Tallinn

I see myself as a crazy bohemian with hat-fetish. I like winter better, because you can wear more layers and black and grey. I think menswear is often more inspiring and I get ideas from many British groups, e.g. Arctic Monkeys.


Ewert
Suur-Karja str, Tallinn

My style is sort of a combination of correctness and untidiness. I like these cardigans and sweaters that can be used for layering. Tastelessness is quite common among Estonians and especially among local celebrities. Well, at first it would help to open up one H&M here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd one down has an adorable style! love the smiley face,

08 June, 2007 13:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pamela pildi link ei tööta
):

09 June, 2007 13:31  
Blogger justglitterlust said...

aitäh, et ütlesid! Parandasin lingi ära:)

09 June, 2007 17:58  
Blogger ... said...

Easy fashion
Nice looks
good work

Fred from Paris

13 June, 2007 17:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home