Sunday, May 06, 2007

Triin
Viru str, Tallinn

I think an essential part of my style is mixing different patterns and colours. Estonian streetstyle is bit dull and people should wear more colorful clothes, but there are some really stylish Estonians, e.g. Heidy Purga. For ideas, I browse different fashion magazines. My current favourite is British Elle.

Madeleyn,
Viru str, Tallinn

Very many people listen hip-hop here, but there isn't a proper hip-hop subculture in Estonia. There aren't many girls involved. I mostly shop at Motel Paradise, but also at Zara. I think female rappers are usually very stylish, for example Lil Mama.

Juss & Evert
Viru str, Tallinn

Our style is hip-hop, so clearly it is affected by music we listen. In Tallinn we mostly shop at Motel Paradise and Surfhouse. We like for example Vans. Why do you need a style icon, if you can be your own.

Liis
Tammsaare's Park, Tallinn

I really don't care much about fashion. Sometimes when I walk around I notice some cool, or on the contrary, really terrible outfits, but otherwise I don't "scan" everyone out there. I always try to wear some colour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Üks Kõik said...

Hei, sain su kirja (kommentaari) kätte. Tahtsin öelda, et ega ma paha pärast - su leht on täitsa huvitav. Pildista siis mind ka teinekord :D

12 May, 2007 12:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news

I hope everybody read this article

thank you for infos.

24 May, 2007 22:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home