Saturday, May 12, 2007

Heidy,
Kuku Club/Vabaduse Square, Tallinn

I cannot talk about having one particular style. I want it to change very often, otherwise I’ll just get bored. I am trying to get some bands’ T’s, but otherwise I don’t have anything special I want to wear this spring. Estonians, be less laconic in your style!


Karolin,
Kuku Club/Vabaduse Square, Tallinn


I have no rules when it comes to fashion. It doesn’t matter if something is initially meant for men or women, if I like it, then I’ll get it. As I am a stylist and a designer, fashion is an important part of my life, but very often after styling some outfits for magazines, I don’t want to wear them myself, because these trends quickly become boring for me.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi to Karolin, she rocks.
Greetings from Ecuador.

14 May, 2007 00:49  
Blogger Monika said...

Hey. your blog is very interesting! can we link our blogs? please write back in my blog "everyday glamour" ( theres a shoutbox) but if you write a comment- that would be much better!
This would be nice!

14 May, 2007 10:36  
Blogger ... said...

The first girl, her glasses are funny !

Hello

My name Fred from Paris - France
I just started a new blog on Street Fashion in Paris a little similar to yours.
Please have a look at
http://easyfashion.blogspot.com/
and put a comment.
Many Thanks and have a good day


Fred

02 June, 2007 22:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home