Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Erki
Town Hall Square, Tallinn


I am not inspired by music, literature, films, art, ballet – I am inspired by myself. In my free time I like wearing shirts and ties. I would like to have more clothes with really good quality, but they are really expensive and cannot be found in Estonia. Last thing I bought was GSUS's sweatshirt.

Liisa
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


FashionTV has always been my secret passion. I like to see what the overall trends of next season are and wear them before they hit high street. People sometimes look at me as I were crazy, but I do not care, because I want to show that it is cool to be different.

Heidy
Viru Str, Tallinn

I love wearing colourful clothes, but I want colours to match, e.g. today I am wearing different shades of green. I absolutely hate when people wear colours that do not look right together. My style icons are Heidy Purga and Sienna Miller.



Birgit
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


My outfits have to be theatrical and original. One of my hobbies is acting and my friends are also very artistic, therefore I get most of my inspiration from this creative atmosphere. I like wearing colourful clothes, because I want to be seen.




1 Comments:

Blogger Eri said...

yet he has a "hunter-hat". that ain't so cool.

30 May, 2007 23:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home