Saturday, April 07, 2007

Annika & Liis,
Harju str, Tallinn


Annika: My style is affected by the whole Soviet era and especially by clothes from the times of Olympic Games in 1980. I really like red, too! In order to get such clothes I shop a lot at second-hands. Liis: All my clothes need to have quirky twists. I don’t want my clothes to be too normal. Good place to shop is Jõgeva with cool second-hands. When I am in a mood, I make clothes e.g. this scarf.


Ingmar & Ester
Viru str, Tallinn

Ester: I read British Vogue for ideas, but I am also inspired by shopping at second-hands. In Estonia you sort of have to shop at Zara or second-hands if you want to look stylish. I buy clothes that have that ’something’ inside them.
Ingmar: I agree with Ester about shopping at Zara, but I also like shopping abroad, even at likes of H&M. My favourite designer is Viktor&Rolf, but you cannot get their clothes from Estonia. In Estonia there aren’talso many fashion magazines for men, so if I need ideas I browse Italian L’uomo Vogue.


Madli,
Viru str, Tallinn


Style comes from inside and therefore I don’t have anything special that inspires me. I really like Miss Sixty and I often shop at Zara or wear my mother’s vintage clothes. Unfortunately too many Estonians wear awful clothes. I can simply hope that the streetstyle will get better!




Eve ,
Viru str, Tallinn


My style is bit feminine. I make my own clothes or shop abroad- I don’t want to walk down the street and see someone who is looking exactly like me! This year I am planning to experiment with shorts and miniskirts. I have rarely worn them, but now I feel like it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shots

22 April, 2007 13:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home