Thursday, March 22, 2007

Uku-Tanel,
Melon, Tallinn

I like clothes that are stylish and have good cuts. It is important that menswear would have a great quality too. I like the recent trend of skinny jeans on men. I can't understand men, who don't pay attention on what they are wearing, e.g. you can see men in suits wearing sneakers.



Karin,
Viru Str, Tallinn

I like splashes of colour. This spring I really like green and these colours I have on my scarf. When I was younger I spent more time on choosing my clothes, but now when I am working, I have less time to spend on fashion



Kristin ,
Coca-Cola Plaza, Tallinn

My style is bohemian-punk and largely affected by my group of friends. I like shopping in small shops in the Old Town. I draw sketches of clothes I’d like to have and then try to find something similar.

1 Comments:

Blogger The name is Sandy Sandals said...

Ja rohelisemummuline jakk sobib antud isikule ja l2kil2ki ja kott meessoost isikul on super

08 June, 2007 00:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home