Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kristi,
Kaubamaja, Tallinn

Fashion and clothes have to be natural. If I look into a mirror, I want to recognize myself. I don't understand that bling-bling mania amond young people, but I guess they are braver than I am. If I dress like that, I feel as I were going to a carnival.


Anna,
Viru Centre, Tallinn

As long as I remember I have had this style. I like grey and black and comfortable clothes- very simple! I buy my clothes from ordinary shops, but I try to find these pieces that show my personality.




Aet,
Pärnu mnt, Tallinn

I really like that Estonians are not afraid to wear interesting details anymore! Style choices become braver and braver. I like to combine high-street clothes with designers’. My favourites are Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home