Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kaisa,
Viru Str, Tallinn

I have gone through many different styles: punk, bohemian, conservative and now I am back to laid-back. As spring is coming, I want to wear more colourful things. Estonians have alright styles. Less than a week ago I noticed that Heidy Purga is very stylish.



Kadri,
EKA, Tallinn

Recently I have been into Afro-American style and Bob Marley’s hats. Obviously, I like to wear different colours. I am a sort of hippie, but not completely. I love shopping at second-hands in Tartu and I have some incredible friends who give me things. They have also great styles and inspire my own.


Piia-Berta(left) and Helen,
Tammsaare's Park, Tallinn

Piia-Berta: I like very simple and basic pieces that can be combined with everything and always look good on you. At the moment I like to look pictures and movies with classical beauties. They are very dramatic and very inspiring, for example Marlene Dietrich.
Helen: Essential for my style is wearing white sneakers. At the moment my style is affected by my friend. I think films are a great source for inspiration. If I see something stylish or interesting in films, then next day I want to wear something similar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home