Friday, March 02, 2007

Johanna and Sofie,
Town Hall Square, Tallinn


We get most of our ideas from magazines and famous people. We really like Nicole Richie’s style. I think it is very easy-going and easy to resemble. We also seek inspiration from magazines like Bon and Cosmopolitan. As we both work in Lindex, we get many of our clothes from there.




Marianne,
EKA’s tunnel, Tallinn


I am going through a dark period. Most of my clothes are black. I am studying sculpture in EKA and art is rather important to me. Inspiration has to come from inside not from other people. When I was younger someone told me that fashion is unnecessary flaunting and then someone said that fashion is as important as your personality. As a woman, I obviously believed the second one.





Sergei,
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

I don’t care where I buy my clothes. It can be a second hand or Viru Centre. Person, who is wearing it, makes them cool not the place. My style is gothic rock and I get ideas from 70’s and 80’s music videos. I really like street style and have thought about making a similar site myself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EKA in english is actually EAA (Estonian Academy of Arts)

07 March, 2007 15:51  
Blogger justglitterlust said...

Well, I guess most of the people in Estonia know it as EKA, and as this blog is mainly for Estonians it isn't a mistake to use this name:) But thanks for pointing out!

08 March, 2007 12:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home