Friday, March 02, 2007

Ann,
Vene str, Tallinn


Literature is very inspiring, especially historical novels and Russian fairy tales, for example Śnegurochka is very stylish. Speaking of real people, Catherine Deneuve is one of my style icons. I also look through the collections by Noir and Viktor&Rolf, but I buy most of my clothes from second-hands. This coat comes from one in Nõmme.



Andreas
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn


I try to keep a balance between alternative and trendy. At the moment I am into
Siouxsie and the Banshees and I guess this can be seen in my clothes also. I never buy clothes from Estonian high-street shops, but I really like second-hands and vintage stores. If I go abroad, I try to invest in designers’ pieces, for example Vivienne Westwood is great.



Anna,
EKA, Tallinn


I am originally from Finland, but I have been living here for 2 years, before that I lived in England. So my style has become a mixture of everything. I like quirky yet feminine clothes. I really admire Milla Jovovich’s style.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ave and Karola...really liking the website and the design. We linked it to ours, hope that's ok. Feel free to check it out: http://fashionfilosofy.blogspot.com
Would have emailed you guys, but can't find a contact! :)

07 March, 2007 01:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm just about to add your site as a link to mine, it would be great if you wanted to do the same for me!

www.manchesterlooks.blogspot.com

xx
sanna & manchester

09 March, 2007 20:20  
Blogger Arsheen said...

ncie grey jacket, it looks so cold though!

15 March, 2007 18:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home