Saturday, February 17, 2007

Merit,
Tallinn

I think of my style as 'new-wave' and smart. In winter it is difficult to get ideas from European street and celebrities' style, because the weather can get so horrible. My summer style is much more adventurous. Nicole Richie has a great relaxed style. I like to go shopping to Norway and I get most of clothes from there. Young Estonians tend to wear too sporty clothes and they should experiment more.





Triin,
Viru Str , Tallinn

My style is a bit bohemian, but I also like the 80's. There aren't many famous people, whom style I admire, but I identified with Carrie's from Sex and the City. I also get ideas from my mother and friends. I like bargain hunting at second-hand shops and flea markets. Today I am wearing boots that cost around 10 kroons (~1$).






Kristo,
Viru Centre, Tallinn

I make most of my clothes, for example this jacket is designed by me. This season yellow is going to be big, but it is not for me. I like white, black and red. This season I am channeling some sort of combination of British tuxedos and bling. My style idol is Dima Bilan. Well, at least when it comes to my hairstyle.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictures are good, why don't you make them bigger in the blog?

20 February, 2007 13:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear "just glitter lust",
could you please contact me on mona.schulze@blondmag.de.....would very much like to publish some of your pictures.
Thanks, Mona

22 February, 2007 18:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear "just glitter lust",
could you please contact me on mona.schulze@blondmag.de.....would very much like to publish some of your pictures.
Thanks, Mona

22 February, 2007 18:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great jacket!

18 April, 2007 18:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home