Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Heidi & Karin
Viru Str

Heidi:"My style is a bit of bohemian, while Karin is going after the rock chick. I like shopping in Pro:mod, which carries clothes in beautiful mixed colours. I hate bright and plain tones."
Karin: "I do not care , where I get my clothes, though a reasonable price is always a good thing. therefore I go to second hand shops, but also I shop at big sales in different department stores"


Ere
Viru Str

Heidy Purga is definitely the most stylish woman in Estonia.
I like her relaxed urban style. I get most of my clothes from
Zara and unfortunately this is very common among young Estonians.
Estonian fashion scene is underestimated. We have very many stylish people, talented designers and nice magazines.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the 1st girl on the left's style.

14 December, 2006 05:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a somekind of mess with girls names (first picture). The correct form should be: Heidi:"My style is a bit of bohemian, while Karin is going after the rock chick..."

02 March, 2007 19:58  
Blogger justglitterlust said...

oh sorry, I'll change it immediately :)

02 March, 2007 20:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home