Friday, October 27, 2006


Meru
Radisson SAS, Tallinn

My style is sort of neo-bohemian - I like to try bizarre things, but they have to have a modern touch. Estonia has pretty decent second hand stores, but if I am abroad I always go to Miss Sixty. I really hate that big fashion labels bring here so boring pieces. If I need any inspiration, I browse I:D, because it embodies my style so well.


Grete
Viru Str

I think I have very stylish friends, who affect my own style a lot. I get new ideas from them, but also from different Estonian fashion magazines like for example Avenüü and Stiil. I love the colour combination of black, brown and gold and wear that often.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

amazing pink jacket, so cute :) cool blog!

28 October, 2006 04:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first girl is really eclectic, but also so sexy and cute.

30 October, 2006 07:39  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

I went to Estonia last year (just Tallin though). I thought the fashion was as unique as you show it, almost brighter than Helsinki's fashionistas (I'm half-Finnish and half-Norwegian). All of Nordic Europe has their own thing again and I could not have been happier in a place where boots reigned supreme (though figuring out how to wear the scarves as well as they did, took some time and error ;)

09 November, 2006 22:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how she is coordinated but not matchy-matchy.

12 November, 2006 16:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home