Friday, August 25, 2006


Kristel
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

„My style cannot be described with a one word.
Every day I feel like trying something new, therefore my clothes may vary from boho and funk to very glamorous. Most of my everyday clothes come from Zara and Diesel, because they just create some of the coolest looks out there.“

Mariana
Viru Gates, Tallinn


„I am a Russian, but I live in Barcelona,
therefore my style is a mixture of Russian luxury and Spanish more bohemian styles. Both cultures have their own strong temperament and I love it. My favourite colour is black. It always looks good and you can never go wrong. The ultimate style icon is Coco Chanel."

Regina (left) and Alli
Vabaduse (Freedom) Square, Tallinn


„We think it is all about wearing what you feel
comfortable in and what you like. We are not that type of girls who read fashion magazines and do whatever is told there. We just open our wardrobes and mix’n’match. Most of our clothes come from our mothers-grandmothers or are bought from flea markets- Balti Jaam is especially good one. We also sometimes shop in Vero Moda.“


Finella (20,left) and Romily (15)
The Old Town, Tallinn


Finella: “We come from England and are just visiting
Tallinn. I am really into vintage, although I also get inspired by many celebs, for example I think Mischa Barton has a great style. Today I am wearing a dress that used to belong my great-grandmother.„

Romily: „I like to shop in Topshop and today most
of clothes come from there. I also like browsing around in vintage shops. I love Sienna Miller’s and Kate Moss’ style. “

Meeri-Maria (15)
Tammsaare’s Park, Tallinn

„I don’t have just one style, I like to experiment with different looks. It is all about mixing and combining. Today I am wearing clothes from local shops like Monton and A&G.“

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home