Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hi, this is a new blog about streestyle, this time mainly in Estonia. Many of my friends used to say that you will NEVER find stylish people here, but well, as stubborn as I am I refused to lose hope.

I think these style blogs, although flooding the internet, make people dress better. When I lived in the UK I talked with some fashion people there and someone said that she nowadays always carefully picks her clothes hence not to end up in some magazine's"Don't" section.

Another reason why I decided to do this style blog was to remember visually all these interesting looks I've seen on the streets. Often it happens that I see some cool bags or jeans or whatever and when I get back to home I have forgotten how they exactly looked like. This is really pissing me off.

So this blog is really new and this idea is still very raw, give us time to make it good and people, don't forget, we are after you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now over one year later and you are still at it! Congratulations on a job well done! Hope you keep up the great work. Love your site. Sincerely, Craig.

24 September, 2007 10:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

local is prettier..

14 January, 2009 19:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home