Monday, August 28, 2006



Heli (right) and Olle
The Old Town, Tallinn


Heli: „I like feminine clothes – heels and skirts make women look much better. I wear clothes that make me look good not what is trendy. For the last three years I have bought all my clothes from abroad, what I guess has become rather common with young people.“
Olle: „Although it would be nice to say that it is all about feeling comfortable, but reality is that I wouldn’t wear something that is comfortable, but looks bad. I used to buy clothes only from Estonian designers and brands like Monton, but now it isn’t so important anymore. I do not know if I could call Karl Lagerfeld my style idol, but I think he dresses really good and I sometimes get ideas from him, for example last winter I spent a while searching for a similar coat to what he had worn. “


Keiu
Viru street, Tallinn


„I think the texture and shape of clothes is much more important than the colour. Colour should help to improve the shape not be the main thing. I really like Tilda Swinton’s style, but my own style is a mixture of this and that. I like to combine new things with some more unique vintage pieces.“








Prudence (left) and Tom
Viru street, Tallinn

Prudence: „We both come from Australia and have been travelling for a while now. I think in many ways my life and style has been influenced by Vivienne Westwood. I like to think that my style is different from the maistream looks. If I had to choose my favourite colour combination it would be orange and black - they just look so good together.“
Tom: „My number one fashion item is a black t-shirt. Music is my inspiration in everything I do, therefore my appearance also depends on what I listened before I got dressed. I think Prudence’s style is a mix of everything, lately she has been more into 80’s. We get most of our clothes from army disposal or charity shops. I like to buy t-shirts from concerts I go to.“





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home